| || || || || |
In order to reduce our workload on the day we’re going to do as much as possible online. To this end we have created some online forms to gather technical and competitor information. ALL teams need to submit these forms by Monday 9th July.
ALL drivers/riders/passengers etc must complete the Competitor Registration and Waiver Agreement Form prior to Monday 9th July 2012. This form is to collect medical information, next of kin and emergency contact information for all competitors. Please pass this link on to anyone in your team who you expect to be racing at CSEx2012 and get them to complete the online registration as soon as possible. No form = no race. No exceptions. No kidding.
In addition, soapbox and gravity sidecar teams need to complete either the Soapbox Cartie Pre-Scrutineering form or the Gravity Sidecar Pre-Scrutineering form. This information helps us to highlight any issues well in advance so we are not put in the unpleasant position of not being able to allow you to take part on the day.
UK Soapbox Race News
- Framlingham SoapBox Race, Suffolk
- RLI Childrens Ward Bogie Race, Lancashire
- Haverfordwest 2nd Annual Soapbox Derby, Pembrokeshire
- St. Georges Day Soapbox Challenge, Thetford, Norfolk
- Stoke on Trent Soap Box Derby, Staffordshire
- Camping at the Castle Soapbox Derby, Herefordshire
- Burghfield Box Kart Bash, Berkshire
- Hinkley BID Soap Box Derby, Leicestershire
- Brockweir Soapbox Derby, Gloucestershire
- Richards Castle Soap Box Derby
- The Autohorn Micklegate Run Soapbox Challenge, York
- 2017 Soapbox Race Calendar
- Hawksland Bogie Race, Lanarkshire
- Penn House Gravity Grand Prix, Buckinghamshire
- Worlaby Downhill Challenge, Lincolnshire
- Welton Soapbox Derby, Northamptonshire