| || || || || |
The race numbers for CSEx2012 are now available online on our downloads page.
There are 27 teams entered, including 3 gravity sidecars, 2 gravity bikes and 2 street luge. The fastest racers from across Great Britain will be there, including twice winner and undisputed King of the Mountain Steve Thomas (C12), back to defend his title and see if he can make it 3 from 3.
Also worth watching this year are the sidecar teams, which have improved greatly since the class was first introduced in 2010. This may be the first year we see a sidehack in the finals!
UK Soapbox Race News
- Framlingham SoapBox Race, Suffolk
- RLI Childrens Ward Bogie Race, Lancashire
- Haverfordwest 2nd Annual Soapbox Derby, Pembrokeshire
- St. Georges Day Soapbox Challenge, Thetford, Norfolk
- Stoke on Trent Soap Box Derby, Staffordshire
- Camping at the Castle Soapbox Derby, Herefordshire
- Burghfield Box Kart Bash, Berkshire
- Hinkley BID Soap Box Derby, Leicestershire
- Brockweir Soapbox Derby, Gloucestershire
- Richards Castle Soap Box Derby
- The Autohorn Micklegate Run Soapbox Challenge, York
- 2017 Soapbox Race Calendar
- Hawksland Bogie Race, Lanarkshire
- Penn House Gravity Grand Prix, Buckinghamshire
- Worlaby Downhill Challenge, Lincolnshire
- Welton Soapbox Derby, Northamptonshire